Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stuck

I’m stuck in the world
Where you’re not here but you’re not gone
I cannot touch you
I cannot get you out of my every thought
I want just an hour to pass
Without thinking of you
Missing you
Crying for you
Crying for us
If I could I would make a deal with the devil
I would give anything if it meant
One more moment with you
One more time to have your laughter ring through my ears
One more time to hear your sweet voice say my name
One more time to feel your calloused hand caressing mine
One more time to look into your eyes so you could read my soul
But you left me
And I’m stuck
Trying to wrap up the pieces of the broken hearts we share
They are splintered and shattered everywhere I look
I don’t know how to piece them back together
I don’t know how to get up each morning without you
I don’t know how to let you go
I’m stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment